The one subject we don't study - ourselves - may be the basis for success in studying all the others.
The Learning Style Model of Education helps adults and children discover their unique learning needs. We present a positive approach that is based on working with each person’s natural gifts and dispositions, rather than applying dysfunctional labels such as A.D.D., Dyslexic, Hyperactive,
or Learning Disabled.
We help adults and children use their Learning Styles as doorways into their unique ways of learning in order to reach academic goals and to discover their direction in life.
America's Learning-Success™ Coaches, Mariaemma Pelullo-Willis and Victoria Kindle Hodson teamed up in 1988 to write materials based on their experiences in education, Mariaemma
as a specialist in learning problems and Victoria as a classroom teacher and parenting instructor.
The materials developed by the authors include A Self-Portrait™ Learning Style Assessment System as well as books and other learning tools. These materials are used by public and private schools, by therapists, homeschoolers, correctional facilities, literacy programs and families throughout
the United States.
What Others Say
Your workshop changed my life! Adult Workshop Participant
I gave my children the Self-Portrait™ Profiles in September, and the whole year went so much better. Homeschool Mother / Teacher
This Learning Style Assessment has given me hope again. Mother
About Victoria Kindle Hodson | About Mariaemma Pelullo-Willis
Workshops and Seminars
Victoria and Mariaemma will travel to your area to present workshops and seminars to your group.
A Self-Portrait™ Series
- Learning Styles - Much More Than Auditory, Visual, Kinesthetic...
- How Your Children Learn Best and What to Do About It
- Discover Your Child’s Learning Style: The Key to Every Child’s Learning-Success™ (based on our book)
Live the Love™ Series
- Reviving the Eager Learner in Your Child
- What You Don’t Know About Your Kids Keeps Them Average
- ADD or Learning Style Differences?
- Become Your Child’s Learning-Success™ Coach
- Getting Beyond Me Against You: Conflict Resolution
- 15 Building Blocks for Respectful Interactions With Your Child
- What Kids Want You to Know About Them
Educating for Success™ Series
- What Do You Mean, “You Don’t Get It?”
- Learning Styles or Learning Problems?
- Easy Writing - Without An Outline! (children or adults)
- Repairing the Damage of Growing Up Average
- ADD: Attention to Dreams and Discoveries
- When Reading Is Difficult
- Teaching Spelling to Those Who Don’t Get It
- Mid-Life Crisis Begins in Kindergarten
- Strategies for Success